Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DaTuRa at Sapporo Collection 2015

I'm so excited to post this since DaTuRa is one of my new very favorite onee brands! 


Sapporo Collection is a fashion show like the Kobe and Kansai Collection shows that started around Japan to showcase fashion outside of the main city center of Tokyo. The first show was back in 2007, but I only heard of it this year because of DaTuRa's appearance in it! Also, I don't think it's quite as famous as Kobe Collection (which I have heard of before) or maybe it's because it happens later in the season? 

Anyway!

I'm so happy that they chose DaTuRa to represent gal/onee style at this show. Like the other shows, there was a wide range of brands showing, but DaTuRa definitely stood out among them.


First adorable model of the show!





Love this look so much - classic DaTura styling with tight dress + loose knit.


I had actually been considering getting this setup and wasn't sure but this totally sold it for me! 


Another gorgeous floral print dress. I love DaTuRa's florals so much!


ULTIMATE FAVE. This dress is currently hanging in my closet, just waiting to be worn and I can't wait!


Some black and white for our monotone ladies!



Anna Tsuchiya being fabulous! It was so nice to see her in this show and wearing DaTuRa so stylishly, though I'm not sure I like the hat with the hairpiece?


And one more backstage shot of Anna! Much better without the hat, haha!


2 comments:

  1. SO MANY PRETTY CLOTHES!
    I don't think I'll ever get over my love for DaTuRa... I literally need all of they're clothingXD
    ....which means I'll end up so poor....
    but at least happy!!!!XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg same here ! ! I want all of it too ! ♡

      Delete