Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Style Icon: Rady Shop Staff

I always liked doing these kind of posts, so here is the first one!

Lately I have fallen in love with modern agejo onee brand Rady (which you can see from where I posted recently about their shoes!) and have also fallen in love with the gorgeous girls who make up Rady's shop staff! Their staff blog is a great source of inspiration and the best place to see each of the girls in action!

I love how although Rady's brand concept and look is very pulled together, all of the shop staff bring their own personalities to their individual coordinates. Here are some of my favorite looks!

 
Rady casual setups are seriously some of the best. I know they are usually labeled as "room wear," but the Rady girls make them seem like perfectly fine - and stylish! - outfits to wear anywhere!


 
Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Rady staff Sayaka is one of my favorite Rady girls, but sadly she has graduated! Here she shows a very typical Rady look with skinny white denim and platform heels - I appreciate how Rady makes denim look polished and very onee glam.
 
 
Like I mentioned before, another look Rady does really well is setups! This lacy one shown on another Tokyu Plaza Omotesando staff, Kasumi, is so classy and pretty.
 
 
 The resort flower collection is one of my favorites from this season of Rady and always sells out quickly. Love this flowy combination modeled by Shinsaibashi OPA staff Misaki!

 
 The petal collection is another of my favorites and most wanted for this season - Rady just does some of the most gorgeous floral prints! This dress is a perfect spring date dress, shown on super cute Tokyu Plaza Omotesando staff Chiharu.


Chiharu showing white denim and Rady's signature marble print in a cool and casual knit!


Chiharu again in another gorgeous onepiece featuring a variation of the signature marble print.


And one last shot of graduating staff Sayaka and Kasumi! They're both so pretty, I could cry.

One more thing I love about the Rady staff - and their blog - is that they take the time to answer comments and questions from their fans! I especially liked a recent post that highlighted Rady's cosmetics recommendations for this spring, in case anyone was interested:


MAC All That Glitters and Retro Specs eyeshadow


Shu Uemura G White Gold Press eyeshadow


MAC Pink Pearl Pop cremesheen lipstick

Also - the absolutely fabulous Mitsu of Universal Doll has two awesome pieces on Rady shop staff she personally photographed at the Shinsaibashi OPA Osaka and Tokyu Plaza locations, and Lady Mori of the blogs Agejoperfect and snelkookpan@tumblr always has lovely staff photos of the Rady girls too.

2 comments: