Friday, March 20, 2015

Resexxy Instagram ♡

Resexxy is one of my favorite Japanese fashion brands. I was pretty heavy into their cool, sexy onee style a while back - this knit setup is still one of my go-to pieces because it's so good. I only got away from them when I felt like everything was starting to look too much the same, or maybe I was just starting to like a more simple (boring) style, but now I am in love again.


The spring/summer 2015 collection "COLOR TRIP" is really nice. But what got me in love with Resexxy again is their instagram! Especially since they started posting some lovely flat lays (which I am always jealous of because I can never seem to get them right, haha)~



I need this coordinate in my closet! The light denim, jewelry accent and pink is everything I want for this spring!


Another great coordinate - I like how they paired the lighter pink multi-color earrings with the bold pink pumps for contrast!


The crop knit is something Resexxy does really well. Love this color paired with the white structure bag and pumps!


Again, I like the contrast of the different pinks and of course, classic black and white.

 
Another variation with crash denim. Thinking about getting the pink bare top!
 
 
How cute are these scallop pumps? The salmon pink is really pretty.
 
All of these items are for sale at Resexxy's webstore but follow their instagram for updates on new items and sales, and of course more stunning flat lays!

No comments:

Post a Comment