Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Shoes: Girly, Girly, Girly

Anyone who follows my instagram knows I am pretty much a shoeholic, haha. So naturally, as the seasons change, it's time to start looking at new footwear to match those lovely spring outfits!
 
I recently discovered onee/agejo brand Rady through the amazing Universal Doll and Emi & Lea and I am loving the concept of "a woman who likes to feel feminine and cute no matter where she is." This is definitely my feeling for this spring!
 
Anyway, let's talk about Rady's amazing shoes~
 



After the big single-sole, pointed-toe shoe style revival that seemed to happen everywhere, it's nice to see that the platform round-toe is still popular within this style. Rady does a nice variety of shoe styles, including pointed-toe heels, wedges, flats (even flip flops!) and boots, but the round-toe platform pumps are definitely the most prolific style.
 
 
These basic satin pumps are just gorgeous - the color is such a perfect Barbie pink! The metallic heel is a nice touch too.
 
 
I love the effect of these jewelry lace open-toe pumps. The cream color is such a nice neutral that works well with any outfit, and the jewelry and lace combination dresses up this basic shoe style.
 
 
Rady really loves their signature "stream" print (2010 Pucci print boom of 2010, anyone?) so of course they have matching pumps! Lavender color for spring is probably one of my favorite trends this year, aside from the usual pastel palette of pink, blue and yellow - I might just have to invest in some lavender for my wardrobe!
 
 
Finally, I really like the chunky jewelry on these crystal strap sandals. These would make beautiful heels for a night out on the town!
 
I could have honestly chosen some more, because all of these shoes are just so gorgeous, but these are my main picks. Now I'm on the hunt for some easier to find lookalikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment