Tuesday, March 31, 2015

LIP SERVICE Spring/Summer 2015

Japanese gal brand LIP SERVICE has always been a mainstay for ladylike onee style. While they definitely have jumped on the trends of denim, florals, pastels and jewelry accents, I like their palette of cool blues and soft yellows mixed in with classic black and white. Although their concept of "SWEET ROUGE" doesn't really make sense when you consider this color palette, haha!


The patterned high-waist skirt is a nice spring item - it almost looks like denim! I will forever live for high-waisted skirts. Or high-waisted anything, really... So flattering for all body types!



Finally we see a pink item! I should also mention I am loving the off-shoulder top trend too - shoulders and collarbones are so much sexier to show off than cleavage, imho!



Again, the off-shoulder top + high-waisted skirt combination is love. LIP SERVICE is also the only brand I've noticed so far that features wedge shoes with their looks. Wedges are a boom in Western fashion for this season with the whole 70's revival taking place, but aside from the light denim and off-shoulder tops, I don't see much of that influence happening here. I personally prefer classic pumps to wedges anyway, but it is nice to see LIP SERVICE showing some variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment